Bed and Breakfast South Norfolk's Guest House
With a stay at South Norfolk Guest House in Norwich, you'll be within the region of Harleston Recreation Park and University of East Anglia. This 4-star guesthouse is within the region of Banham Zoo and Bressingham Steam and Gardens. The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite. Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Services and terms: Bed and Breakfast South Norfolk's Guest House
- Non-smoker Rooms
Location : Bed and Breakfast South Norfolk's Guest House
From the A140 northbound:
- On entering the town of Long Stratton, turn left at the first set of traffic lights. (southbound you will pass a pedestrian crossing controlled by lights before the traffic lights where you turn right.)
- From these lights Oakbrook is 2.4 miles along this road.
- The road has many corners and passes through the village of Wacton.
- At one corner with a turning, a sign points to the Coronation Hall to the right, keep to the left staying with the through road, soon after this turning you enter the village of Great Moulton (sign missing!).
- The house is the first property on the right, go beyond the house and turn right and right again.
- If you find the Fox & Hounds Pub you have just passed it.
From the west (Attleborough):
- Follow the B1077 signed Diss.
- Join the B1134 signed Pulham.
- Take a left before the railway crossing, next to the Maltings Works.
- Follow this road through following signs to village centre to your right, this will take you over the railway.
- Keep going on this road and you will find the house on the corner just past the Fox & Hounds Pub.
Reviews : Bed and Breakfast South Norfolk's Guest House
This hotel has no reviews. Would you like to add your own review?