Hotels in Washington D.C
Average price per hotel night and category in Washington D.C for the following weeks
148 Accommodations in Washington D.C
Accommodations in Washington D.C
Let’s take a big trip to the capital of the United States, Washington, DC. Are you coming?
In Washington, DC, there are many interesting places to visit, but the most remarkable of all is the White House, the official residence of the President of the United States. It’s a national emblem.
And when it’s time to rest, don’t forget to reserve a room at one of the Washington, DC, hotels you’ll find as you discover the countless monuments. Here are just a few: the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial.
You also won’t want to miss the Washington Memorial, a gigantic 170-metre-high obelisk you can climb to enjoy the best panorama of the city. Which one do you want to visit first?
And last, but not least, pay a visit to the US Capitol building, headquarters of the United States Congress, with its huge dome that will leave you with your mouth wide open.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels in the centre of Washington D.C
- Hotels with spa in Washington D.C
- Hotels with hot tubs in Washington D.C
- Hotels with pool in Washington D.C
- Hotels with internet access in Washington D.C
- Luxury hotels in Washington D.C
In Washington D.C we will have moderate rain, the day will be very hot; beware of heat stroke.
- 32°C | 26°C
- 29°C | 21°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in Washington D.C
- 2 star hotels in Washington D.C
- 3 star hotels in Washington D.C
- 4 star hotels in Washington D.C
- 5 star hotels in Washington D.C
Points of Interest in Washington D.C
- Airport - Washington-Baltimore
- Airport - Washington-Dulles
- Airport - Washington-Ronald Reagan
- Train station - Washington-Union Station